Saturday, October 30, 2010

November is here

I will make every attempt at keeping my current word count up to date on my blog.  I hope you check in on me and see how I'm doing for the next 30 days.  There will be overly caffeinated sleepless nights of finger taps on the keyboard while eating leftover Halloween candy.  Oh the joys of writing during Nano. 

What are your favorite nano traditions? 
Mine is to eat all the Milky Way Midnight's first, then move on to Twix.  If I could find Dark Chocolate Twix's I'd be in my happy place.  When I'm out of that I resort to 'other' chocolate-types i.e., Snickers, 3 Musketeers, etc.   Then I throw away the wrappers so the kids don't know I snuck some all the while participating in as many word wars as possible!

Feel free to 'buddy' me.  I can be your buddy during nano.  Search for me!  pati_blue

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited to see that my stats update automatically on the blog! Hour one I'm already at 1233 words!

    I'll get some rest tonight and get a fresh start in the morning! Happy November everyone. Happy Novel Writing Month!

    ReplyDelete