Monday, October 18, 2010

Stir up those creative juices...

You want to write.  You know you do; but you just don't know where to start do you?  Or you are probably stuck in the mud with a giant wall of writers block standing before you.  I know, I can sympathize with you.

I've got a great easy solution that I have a lot of fun with when I run out of creative juices.   There are various writing competitions and short story competitions everywhere and it would be a great way for you to start your own story.   It's a fun way to get your feet wet with writing and a great way to take a break from your everyday novel that has been haunting you 24/7 and start something new and fresh.

I'v been actively following Writers Digest's competitions/contests.  They have many great competitions going on right now that you can partake in.   Come on!   I'll do it if you do....

Check out this month's Your Story competition, the deadline for the 25 word submission is December 10.  There's plenty of time to find 25 words and send them in.  

I'll share mine when it's ready.... will you share yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment