Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My favorite line...

As I sat here today I found myself thinking about that one line that I wrote earlier.  This line could totally take the story on a different loop altogether.  As I'm pursuing my quest to write a new novel this month I sit just about...5000 words in.   I wrote a sentence earlier today that made me laugh out loud and I keep thinking back to it.  It's hard to imagine someone just sitting at the keyboard, with their fingers tapping away and then just laugh.  Not just a har har har kind of chuckle, It made me laugh out loud because of all the different directions this story could go. 

Where do you think this bottle of vodka could take my character?

Here goes the line:  :
A friendly face was what he needed; that and large bottle of vodka. 

No comments:

Post a Comment