Monday, April 11, 2011

Woah baby, it's been a while.

Sorry there folks, it's been a while but I'm back and at 'em.  I apologize that I have not made a blog post in so long.  I just wanted to step back in, and say "Hey".   "I'm still alive,"  and I wanted to announce the sale of my book A Castle Inside.   It is on sale for 1/3 off!   Hurry today and check out my website through CreateSpace and get a copy today for just $12.99 (regular price was $18.99).  

If you want a signed copy all you have to do is ask.  I have some on hand at home that I can ship directly to you also for $12.99 + shipping. 

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note also, Amazon has not had their price change reflected yet. The kindle or ebook version will be on sale also for only $7.99! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete